make us who we are
At YI Technology, you'll find passionate people from all walks of life working to-gether to make the world a little better every day.
Come work with us.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate about technology and loves being at the forefront of the next wave of technology. We are looking for a Director of Product Marketing to be the champion for new
Director of Product Marketing
Our ideal candidate is a passionate about technology and loves being at the forefront of the next wave of technology. We are looking for a Director of Product Marketing to be the champion for new products coming out of Yi Technology. You will be the product expert on the marketing team to distill and broadcast our innovative product messaging, working deeply with our product management team. Specifically, you will be responsible for the product marketing of Yi Technology’s practical and fun product lines. This includes: product messaging and positioning, audience development and analysis, competitive analysis, and pricing support. As the Product Champion you will be the main conduit between not just product and marketing, but the entire organization. You will be the expert in consumer buying behavior and criteria and as well as lead internal marketing product launch readiness.
• Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Yi Technology in the market• Communicate the value proposition and positioning of the products to the entire organization• Plan the launch of new products and services and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan within the marketing organization• Market intelligence – be the expert on buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on the competition and how to crush them• Participate in press and analysts briefings to support new product and software launches• Work with finance to establish pricing and operationalize pricing and product packages in preparation for launch
• 7+ years of product marketing/management experience with at least 3 years in the tech industry• Bachelor’s in business or marketing• Must have passion for tech products and services• Ability to gather and synthesize disparate information into a cohesive, compelling message• Very strong written communication skills• Exceptional communication skills and experience with analysts, press and executives• Ability to drive projects (motivated self-starter)• Demonstrated experience working with a cross-functional team consisting of Sales, Product Development, Product Management, PR, Customer Support and Marketing
• MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred• Strong writing and presentation skills a plus• Experience in the Digital Camera industry• Understanding of international marketing nuances and ability to work across countries• Chinese Fluency is a plus
Product Marketing Marketing Strategy Campaigns Marketing Management
Director of Business Development
Our ideal candidate is passionate about growing our corporate partnerships business. This position is responsible for securing new partnerships with direct employer, association and large enterprise partner-driven opportunities -- informing prospects, closing deals, and achieving business targets. The role would have direct responsibility for working with organizations in a consultative way: helping companies understand how Yi Technology products can benefit employees, clients and consumers in order to facilitate greater adoption of Yi Technology products.The right candidate will have excellent presentation and pitching experience, proven business development skills, and a passion for the impact that Yi Technology could have in the future.The Director of Business Development will focus on the growth of Yi Technology’s corporate partnership efforts, introducing Yi Technology enterprise programs directly to employers and partners. The role will be an outward facing representative for Yi Technology and will be comfortable interacting at a high level with corporate leaders, helping build financial wellness solution programs and supporting partnerships.The key to success in this role requires a relentless drive to identify, pursue and close new partnerships together with the ability to comfortably articulate financial concepts and product details.
• Generate new business by prospecting new accounts (lead generation, cold calling, and networking – dealing with the C-Suite); proactively identifying potential Yi Technology @ work opportunities• Identify sales opportunities and acting as a supportive liaison with our partners• Prepare and deliver sales presentations to clients in a professional and effective manner• Negotiate strategic agreements with key business executives (Direct Clients: CXOs, Benefits, Total Rewards and Recruiting Executives; Indirect Clients: Benefit Consultants and Providers)• Function as the representative face of Yi Technology at trade shows, events, and partner presentations
• 7+ years of experience in a business development focused role, primarily within the industry of corporate benefits and/or financial products, as an outward facing representative of the company• Consistent record of exceeding targets• Basic Education requirement: Bachelor’s Degree
• MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred• Strong writing and presentation skills a plus• Business skills for both online and offline retailers• Understanding of international marketing nuances and ability to work across countries• Chinese Fluency is a plus
Digital Marketing/Social Media Manager
Our ideal candidate is passionate about social media and is eager to expand their knowledge and limits online, making brand presence more prominent. As the Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager, you will be in charge of all things digital on our Marketing team. You will be managing the content strategy of all of our social media, email and blog entries. Our ideal candidate exemplifies confidence in social media tools and has the ability to work independently on multiple projects at a time. You will be partnering closely with the Director of Marketing and given projects that you would be expected to run with-working autonomously-but with some guidance.You will assist with writing unique and on point copy for new collections, developing the voice of the brand with each press release, email, and digital ad. You will be in charge of the marketing calendars and analytical reporting. You will be expected to bring some knowledge of social media reporting, google analytics and general metric reporting to the team and be able to fire up and dive-in right away.
• Manage all of Yi Technology’s corporate social media accounts, including posting content, responding to comments, keeping accounts up-to-date and growing audiences.• Working with the sales and marketing team to create social media new product launch plans and then executing these plans.• Monitor brand, competitor and industry keywords and coordinate responses to key posts.• Draft, edit and publish social media content daily in coordination with business unit and partner marketers. Create and maintain weekly social editorial calendars.• Develop and execute social media promotion for marketing campaigns, including events, integrated digital marketing campaigns, partner marketing and PR efforts.• Create, edit and promote of blog content about relevant news, Yi Technology’s products, events, partners and customers.• Use Google Analytics and other third party tools to analyze and understand social marketing results & effectiveness, including creating ad hoc and recurring reports for key stakeholders.• Manage and moderate Yi Technology’s online communities, including coordinating responses to questions, enforcing guidelines and reporting on community growth.• Manage partner and employee social media advocacy platform, including approving and coordinating posts, helping to onboard new users, and refreshing content categories.• Execute and optimize paid advertising campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networks.
• 3+ years of social media marketing, with 1+ years in a leadership or strategic role• Experience creating and executing successful social media campaigns• Passion for (and deep knowledge of) trends in mobile and web technology and culture• Ability to thrive in a team-based, fast-paced environment.• Strong writing skills -- impeccable grammar, and a confident voice.• Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment, and handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
• BA or BS Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related field. An MBA is a plus• Understanding of international marketing nuances and ability to work across countries• Chinese Fluency is a plus
Customer Success Manager
Our ideal candidate is a passionate about providing the best customer service, building and maintaining great vendor relationships and has a track record of achieving (and measuring) great results through new product launches and customer feedback. This person must have strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as exceptional analytical skills and the ability to influence others. He or she will be motivated by business impact and the success of new product launches.We are seeking a Customer Success Manager with prior e-Commerce experience at Amazon or a similar platform who will be responsible for US vendor account health, coaching other team members on troubleshooting and providing support, and overall customer satisfaction. Within this early stage startup, you will have the opportunity to make significant contributions in developing and constantly improving processes to engage customers and provide recurring and repeatable customer value as we continue to grow.
• Lead the US Customer Success initiative by engaging customers, performing root cause problem analysis, and providing feedback and customer satisfaction performance metrics to senior leaders in the company.• Own new product launch activities including product setup, vendor fulfillment, and product marketing• Provide expert-level technical and non-technical support• Create and manage knowledge content (FAQs, How to Videos, etc.)• Track and maintain all client communications and case management documentation.• Proactively outline customer critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations and drive resolutions.• Conduct frequent reviews to determine customer satisfaction key drivers and identify opportunities for improvement and product use expansion.• Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all internal departments within the company.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in e-Commerce, customer management, communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products• Proven project management experience, including work prioritization and planning• Site Merchandising and Marketing Campaign Planning and Execution Experience• Flexible and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally)• Experience managing new product launches
• MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred• Strong writing and presentation skills a plus• Amazon/FBA platform experience• Experience CRM tools• Understanding of international marketing nuances and ability to work across countries• Chinese Fluency is a plus