1. How to use the attaching sunction cup?
1. Clean the windscreen, pay special attention to the oil stains
2. Tear the protective film apart from the suction cup; do not touch the cup or contact the surface with oil
3. Lift the lever and place the holder in the upper-middle area of the front windscreen (best to attach it to the area behind and a bit below the rearview mirror)
4. After the cup is closely attached to the windscreen, press the lever firmly
5. Place the dash camera in the holder and connect it to a power source
6. Pay attention to the dark spotting area behind the rearview mirror. In some car models, this area is uneven and may cause the holder to fall off.