1. Turn on the YI Action camera and wait for 30 seconds to make sure it is fully booted.
2. Double click the Wi-Fi button on the side of the camera. You will hear a short beep. If the Wi-Fi was initially off, Wi-Fi LED light will turn solid blue. If Wi-Fi was initially on, the Wi-Fi LED light will not change.
3. The camera is now on Bluetooth pairing mode.
4. Bring the Bluetooth remote close to the camera and press the Shutter button on the Bluetooth remote until you hear a short beep. If the pairing was successful, the indicator light on the remote will show a blue blinking light.
1. If the camera does not beep after you double click the Wi-Fi button, please wait 30 seconds and try again.
2. The remote only needs to be paired once. It can just be used the next time the camera is on.
3. If the remote is not paired with any camera, the indicator light is red when you press the shutter button.